Starfinder RPG Core Rulebook
Only 1 left in stock
Strap in and blast off! The Starfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a bold science-fantasy explorer, investigating the mysteries of a weird and magical universe as part of a starship crew. Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of alien temples? Strap on rune-enhanced armor and a laser rifle to battle undead empires in fleets of bone ships, or defend colonists from a swarm of ravenous monsters? Maybe you’ll hack into the mainframe of a god-run corporation, or search the stars for clues to the secret history of the universe or brand new planets to explore. Whether you’re making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you’ll need each other.
This massive 560-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more—everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master! The next great adventure in science-fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and the Starfinder Core Rulebook is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure amid the stars!
The Starfinder Core Rulebook includes:
- All player and Game Master rules in a single volume.
- Complete rules for science-fantasy races like logical androids, telepathic lashunta, ysoki ratfolk, and more—plus all of the classic fantasy races of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
- 7 new science-fantasy classes, from the spellhacking technomancer to the starship mechanic with a remote-controlled robot. Will you be a heavily armored soldier, a charismatic envoy, a stealthy operative, an occult mystic, or the cosmically attuned solarian, who calls forth strange powers and shapes energy weapons from stars and black holes?
- A detailed overview of Starfinder’s core setting, including the planets of the Pact Worlds, their gods, major factions and threats, and more.
- Complete rules for starship combat, as well as for building and customizing your starship.
- Hundreds of science-fantasy weapons, armors, and items, both magical and technological, from plasma cannons and holy power armor to enchanted swords and cybernetic implants.
- Hundreds of spells to let your mystic or technomancer tap into esoteric energies and rewrite the laws of physics.
- Rules for alien environments, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons, and everything else you need to craft exciting adventures.
- Advice on converting Pathfinder RPG content to Starfinder, and vice-versa.
- And much, much more!
- Starfinder is Paizo’s second major roleplaying game, following up the phenomenal success of the game-changing Pathfinder RPG. This comprehensive hardcover rulebook is necessary to play, making it a must-purchase volume for all Starfinder players!
- Rules developed as an extention of the popular Pathfinder RPG. If you know how to play Pathfinder, you already understand most of the core concepts of Starfinder.
- Extensive organized play support planned throughout 2017 and beyond.
- Starfinder is the primary marketing focus for Paizo throughout 2016 and 2017, with ad campaigns, convention events, and more aimed at communicating launch details to roleplayers worldwide.