Discordia (May 23rd)
Number of Players: 1-4 Players
Playing Time: 70 minutes
Recommended Ages: 12+
The first cities on the Rhine emerged from Roman outposts protecting the border with Germania. As governor of one of these cities, your task is to develop it as best as possible and to keep the Germans away.
Empress Agrippina and her son Nero inspect your actions and honor the most successful governor.
In Discordia you develop your city by building farms, barracks, towers, ports and markets, as well as by trading ships.
Use your sailors, soldiers, merchants and farmers profitably, fulfill decrees and secure privileges. However, you must always act carefully so that your city grows neither too quickly nor too slowly.
Will you have the most developed city by the end of the fourth year, or will you even manage to impress the empress beforehand and win the game early?
The game includes:
- 160 wooden figures: 40 sailors, 40 soldiers, 40 merchants, 40 farmers
- 48 wooden stars
- 3 dice (red, yellow, blue)
- 1 wooden season boat
- 1 wooden start player piece
- Game board
- 4 city boards (player boards)
- 6 action tiles
- 14 privileges
- 20 Germanic tiles
- 16 towers: 8 military towers, 8 trading towers
- 14 decrees
- 86 city tiles: 18 ships, 24 barracks, 20 market stalls, 24 farms
- 40 city expansions: 8 ports, 8 forts, 4 expeditions, 8 marketplaces , 8 farmlands, 4 developments
- 4 supply rings
- 10 manipulators
- 1 cloth bag
- 14 Janus tiles (for the solo game)
- Rule booklet (German + English)