Army Painter Speedpaint Starter Set 2.0 (June 10th)
The NEW Speedpaint 2.0 Starter features a comprehensive collection of the hobby’s favorite one-coat painting solution reformulated to meet the demands of painters of all skill levels.
Combined with an innovative resin medium solution that flows perfectly over your miniatures creates an unparalleled painting solution to help you get more time for gaming.
- New formula
- Free Hobby: Basecoating brush included
- Fantastic intense shading and highlighting effect – for a perfect contrast
- Developed with feedback from the Hobby Community
Pre-loaded Mixing Balls
All Speedpaints come with two high-grade stainless steel Mixing Balls already loaded in the bottle, making it easier for you to get the perfect consistency.
Before using Speedpaints, we recommend priming your miniatures with Colour Primer Matt White, Colour Primer Brainmatter Beigeor Colour Primer Ash Grey to achieve your most vibrant results. However, you can also experiment with other Colour Primes like Necrotic Flesh, Skeleton Bone, or Gun Metal etc. to achieve other cool effects.
TIP: Use A Hard Palette
A hard palette is recommended for Speedpaint. If you use our Wet Palette, there’s a chance that the Speedpaint will bleed through the Hydro Sheet and stain your Hydro Foam.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly to mix your paints
- Load your brush and apply a generous layer, one coat should do it, allowing the paint to flow into the recesses
- 10 x 18ml Speedpaint™
- 9 Speedpaint Colours
- 1 Speedpaint Metallics
- FREE Brush
- Painting Guide