Insane New Release Break #13,212- 2022 Leaf Art of Hockey Half Case (5 Box) Guaranteed Hit Random
Buy a spot and you are guaranteed a gorgeous Leaf Art of Hockey Hit!
1 Guaranteed Auto, Auto Relic, or Relic per spot!
20 Spots/Participants (Randomized 4 times via random.org)
20 Cards (4 Hits Per Box) (Randomized 4 times via random.org) in the order that they were pulled!
Card that ends up beside your name is the one you will receive!
Break Includes the following:
- 5 Box Half Case of 2022 Leaf Art of Hockey (Fresh Case)
10 boxes per case
4 cards per box
Like most of their offerings for the sport, every card in 2022 Leaf Art of Hockey is either an autograph or memorabilia card. However, it’s all wrapped together in the theme of, well, art. From original pieces made for the set to insert themes, the masters act as inspiration for both subjects and designs.
Each hobby box includes four cards.
2022 Leaf Art of Hockey Checklist Overview
Similar to 2021 Leaf Art of Sport, the checklist includes a mix legends, superstars and names not seen in a lot of products. It also spans multiple generations of the game.
Base Autographs include hand-drawn images and come surrounded by intricate foil frames. Players have two cards, a portrait and an action shot, not to mention multiple levels of parallels.
Other signature themes include Art of a Champion, Imagestic and Walk on Water.
Visual Art cards bring an autographed memorabilia element to the checklist.
Multi-signature themes are showcased in Iconography, The Rule of 3 and Quadography.
Several of the product’s memorabilia cards deliver in quantity when it comes to swatches.
Objet d’art and Paint by Numbers have multiple relics from the same player, two and three pieces respectively.
Retired Remnants feature two players, both of whom shared the same jersey number that has since been retired by their respective teams.
8 Wonders of the World and Enshrined Exhibit both have gear from eight different players.
Moving into jumbo swatches is Museum Materials.
There’s also Artis Opus. Each is a one-of-one with a large and unique piece of memorabilia.
2022 Leaf Art of Hockey at a glance:
Cards per pack: 4
Packs per box: 1
Boxes per case: 10
Release date (subject to change): Summer, 2022
What to expect in a hobby box:
Autographs or Memorabilia Cards – 4 Total
HOW A CARD IS ASSIGNED TO A TEAM:
- WINNING TEAM IS DETERMINED BY THE LOGO ON THE BACK OF THE CARD. IF THERE IS NO LOGO ON THE BACK OF THE CARD IT WILL BE AWARDED TO THE TEAM BASED ON LOGO/TEAM CREST ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD.
- FOR TEAM CANADA/ALL-STAR CARDS THE WINNER IS DETERMINED BY THE PLAYERS CURRENT NHL TEAM. IF THE PLAYER IS RETIRED OR NO LONGER PLAYING IN THE NHL IT IS AWARDED BASED ON WHICH TEAM THE PLAYER PLAYED THE MOST GAMES FOR.
- MOVED OR DEFUNCT TEAMS:
- QUEBEC NORDIQUES = COLORADO AVALANCHE
- HARTFORD WHALERS = CAROLINA HURRICANES
- “RETRO” WINNIPEG JETS = ARIZONA COYOTES
- MINNESOTA NORTH STARS = DALLAS STARS
- ATLANTA THRASHERS = WINNIPEG JETS
- COLORADO ROCKIES = NEW JERSEY DEVILS
- CARDS WITH MULTIPLE TEAMS ON THEM WILL BE RANDOMIZED VIA RANDOM.ORG 4 TIMES TO DETERMINE THE WINNER
SHIPPING: ALL HITS ARE SHIPPED VIA CANADA POST REGULAR MAIL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR HITS SHIPPED WITH TRACKING/INSURANCE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING.